You've made the better call and partnered with Intulse for your phone communications. Congratulations, YOU ARE AWESOME!
There are many steps in the onboarding process, and when followed properly, the onboarding process can be very smooth. Here's a broad overview of the steps involved.
- Complete your sign up with Intulse using the online form. You probably already did that or you wouldn't be here. Congratulations, you're already done with step 1!
- You should have received welcome emails from Intulse containing billing activation details and setup documents for your system implementation. Complete activation for your billing account using the links provided in the email.
Review the Client Setup document and fill out the required information such as:
- Extension numbers
- Names and email addresses
- Call Flow & desired system behavior
- Shortly after you've signed up you will receive a call from your implementation manager. During this call your implementation manager will go over the documents you've received and answer any questions you have so you can fill them out and return them to us as quickly as possible.
- About a week after your first call you will receive another call from your implementation manager. During this call your implementation manager will go over the documents you filled out and returned to us. We may have some questions for you or ideas about what we think the best way to setup your system would be based on what we've learned about your organization.
If you purchased a training package then your implementation manager will schedule a training session with you. During training, your implementation manager will cover the following topics:
- How your phone system works
- Basic functionality of the system (transferring, star codes, etc)
- How to use the Intulse Dashboard software
Your support/implementation team will be available to guide you through the entire onboarding process from start to finish. Our team will assist you in thinking through and tailoring your phone system to meet your specific business requirements.
If you have any questions during this time, you can always reach out to us directly by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rev. Apr 24, 2018